Follow the recipes if you want to taste this. ❀(◕‿-)❀
1 cup soften butter
1 cup packet light brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
2 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 1/4 all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda (not baking powder)
1 teaspoon salt
3 cups quick cooking oatmeal
1 cup chopped walnuts *optional
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C
2. In a large bowl, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until smooth. NOTE: do not over cream the ingredients cause it might affect the text outcome of the cookies
3. After creaming, beat in the eggs 1 at a time then stir in the vanilla extract. Again do not over mix.
4. In the separate bowl mix the dry ingredients the flour, salt and baking soda.
5. After mixing the dry ingredients, stir into the creamed mixture make sure that all the dry ingredients are well mixed to the cream.
6. Then blend the oatmeal, walnuts and chocolate chips to the mixture
7. Let it rest for 1 hour inside the refrigerator
8. Drop by heaping spoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet.
9. Bake for 12 to 20 minutes depending on your oven.
10. allow the cookies to cool down for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before transferring to the cookie rack for further cooling.